Every winter 340B Health brings key healthcare stakeholders together to discuss new 340B program developments, brainstorm and network at the 340B Coalition Winter Conference. This event provides a terrific forum for education, discussion and insight into what’s working well with the program and where there are opportunities for improvement. As a leader in personalized medication management and as one of the largest independent 340B specialty pharmacies, we’re looking forward to attending the conference and speaking with our 340B colleagues.
What do we hope to get from the conference?
Below is a list of three things we hope to arm ourselves with at this year’s 340B Winter Conference:
- Detailed information about developing guidelines from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Insight on what we can expect during the second year of the current Congressional session
- Practical advice from specialists regarding recent trends in government audits
Most attendees will be looking for any and all updates on mega-guidance. However, the conference is also an excellent opportunity to spend time with the legal stakeholders who are very close 340B policy and have a wealth of knowledge in this area.
What’s not to be missed?
For those who have never attended 340B University, the 340B Essentials session is a great overview of the most critical points of the 340B program. Topics covered include:
- The six prongs in the definition of an eligible patient
- The services received at registered covered 340B entity sites
- Covered entity eligibility
- Oversight and compliance
- Manufacturer obligations
Is personalized medication management right for your 340B program?
If you are planning to attend this year’s 340B Winter and would like to learn more about how we’ve successfully incorporated personalized medication management into our covered entity partners’ 340B programs, let us know!
We’ll look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.