January 4, 2016 – Atlanta, Georgia – One of the nation’s largest independent 340B specialty pharmacies, Curant Health, announces the launch of five new 340B clinic partnerships beginning January 1, 2016:
- Alivio Medical Center – FQHC (Chicago, IL)
- Community Health Care Systems, Inc. – FQHC (Wrightsville, GA)
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center – Ryan White program (Hartford, Connecticut)
- North Georgia Health District: Living Water – Ryan White program (Dalton, Georgia)
- Southeast Georgia Health District – Ryan White program (Waycross, Georgia)
Based on its successful medication management programs proven to increase adherence by 69%, reduce hospital readmissions by 86% and improve patient outcomes, Curant is expanding services within these five 340B entities beginning January 1, 2016:
- Communicare Health Centers – FQHC (San Antonio, TX)
- G. A. Carmichael – FQHC (Canton, Mississippi)
- Emory Infectious Disease Clinic – Ryan White program (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Florida Department of Health, Okaloosa – STD grant (Okaloosa, Florida)
- Thrive Alabama – STD grant (Huntsville, AL)
The number of potential patients eligible for Curant’s medication management program with these new and expanded partnerships is over 10,000. Curant currently provides contract pharmacy and medication therapy management (MTM) services for over 230 340B covered entities, including hospitals, clinics and healthcare centers nationwide. Since its founding in 2000, Curant’s goal has been to improve the outcomes and lives for patients who suffer from chronic diseases.
“Every time we increase our 340B partnerships, we improve lives and expand care where it is desperately needed,” said Patrick Dunham, CEO of Curant Health. “When our partner clinics open new locations, add new specialties and staff and are able to provide additional medication and critical care for their patients with chronic diseases, we know our focus works.”
About Curant Health
Curant Health is passionate about nationally improving the lives of chronically ill people through its innovative and comprehensive medication therapy management program. Specially trained patient care managers and pharmacists form the foundation of the program and leverage MedPlan™, Curant’s enhanced, in-house EHR. Regular intensive interaction with caring Curant Health professionals supports patients through the daily challenges of living with a chronic condition. Curant Health is recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine. The company was also one of 10 finalists in Microsoft’s Excellence in Innovation competition for its development and deployment of MedPlan.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.