Recently, Curant COO Marc O’Connor spoke with Renay San Miguel from Georgia Public Broadcasting on the Curant’s prescription for growth. In addition to its superior patient care model, with an established 98% retention rate, Curant’s financial success has caught the attention of industry leaders.
Since its inception in 2000, Curant has been recognized by industry organizations for continuous and rapid growth:
- Recipient of the Georgia Fast 40 Award for rapid growth for three consecutive years
- Designated one of America's fastest growing companies for the last three years by Inc. Magazine
- Recipient of the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetters award three years in a row
In addition to award recognition, what makes Curant stand out from the others?
- Our continuous efforts to smooth the roadblocks between our patients and the delivery of optimum healthcare
- The desire to do away with the overused “brown bottle medication method”
- The implementation of Curant’s MedPlan™ platform as a medical records database for patients and providers
San Miguel conversed with O’Connor on healthcare industry issues; Curant’s advancement from its start-up stages, and the process and insight Curant contributes to improving lives, among other subjects.
“This Future Perfect podcast clocks in at approximately 30 minutes, but I believe O'Connor is an engaging interview, freely sharing his sharp opinions about the state of U.S. healthcare. Local entrepreneurs interested in how an Atlanta-based startup that promises a lot of industry disruption can fight a lot of headwinds to enjoy such fast growth - or those who have encountered their own problems with prescription management - should give a listen.”
Curant has grown to treat and improve the lives of our patients throughout the United States. The energy behind the success of Curant will always stem from its founders, each of whom has family members with chronic illnesses. This familiarity and personal experience brings a new level of awareness of the patient journey that is felt and carried out by every member of the Curant Health team.
To listen to Marc’s interview featured on GPB, click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.